- Day and Night Cycle - Day and Night time periods are doubled, leaving it to be about 28 seconds of morining, day, evening, and night.
- Changed cloud texture - cloud texture was reported as looking too real (cool, i made a good graphic), so to match the rest of the game, the texture was toned down a notch.
- Powerups - made all of the powerups more visible/brighter and made the speed powerup available for more than just one player.
- Pause Menu - added a quit button in the pause menu, which will take you back to the main menu
- UI improvements - changed 'Day / Night' toggle to 'Always Day'. This is to clear confusion over what it does. Also, you can now continue on another run by pressing enter or clicking continue.
- Moons - added moons that float by during the night, with 14 different moons ranging from full moon to new moon.
- Platforms - platforms should no longer overlap
- Finish Screen - players can now continue on another run by pressing enter or clicking continue. Additionally, the platforms slow over time after the run is finished.
Please comment with any suggestions you may have!