- Multiplayer - The previous version had a very small glimpse at the upcoming multiplayer. This version expands on that preview exponentially:
- Server side accounts - added a new create account and log in mechanism, allowing battle ball to save data to the server so you can play your multiplayer account from any computer.
- Rooms - you can now create a room (with a few settings) that online pplayers can join from the lobby.
- Room Interactions - you now have the ability to see a players readiness, kick players (if you are the admin), and start a game.
- Multiplayer Gameplay - a very minimalistic preview of online gameplay is bundled with this version. You have the ability to move and aim as well as see all of the other opponents. Shooting and Scoring is not yet possible. The game concludes and puts you back in the Muliplayer Menu.
- Singleplayer - Minor improvements to the ball visuals and movement itself.
Remember, if you have an android phone, you can join the Battle Ball Beta on the Google Play Store, just follow this link and opt-in to the beta program: