- Save/Load - fixed major bug where when the Boss Levels Button in the Level Select Menu was pressed, It cleared all of the save data and caused very weird bugs when loading.
- Spawning - Made all of the enemies spawn from a floating background object. This object will most likely be the 15th boss, so when you kill the 15th boss, enemies will no longer spawn. Woo, A finish!
- Graphics - Changed the Battle Ball Turret to blue, along with the Bullets. This was because the levels 6-10 enemies will be green, so I did not want too much confusion.
- Animations - made a death animation for the ball (really cool), and an animation for the turret being spawn from the background object.
- Sounds - added Button Press, Ball Shot, Enemy Shot, Ball Death, Boss Death, Menu Ambient Sound, Boss Music, Ball Reload, Pick up sound, Level Sound. All Sounds Courtesy of http://www.freesound.org. More sounds coming soon.
- Options - added 2 settings: Mute and Background objects. NOTE: to change the settings, click where it says on or off, backspace it all, and type in on or off. Comment if you have any trouble doing so.
- Balancing - Upgrade cost now goes up a lot slower, and maxes at a cost of 4 instead of 5.
If you find a bug, have a suggestion, or even just want to say hi, feel free to leave a comment. Go Battle Ball!!